- Location: MOMS Foxboro
- Year: 2013
- Manufacturer: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R750
- New/Used: Used
- Miles: 6139
- Primary Color: Black
- Condition: Good
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 101461
- VIN: JS1GR7MA7D2101461
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC|
|Bore and Stroke||2.756 x 1.917 in. (70.0 x 48.7 mm)|
|Compression Ratio||12.5 : 1|
|Fuel System||Suzuki Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Electronic ignition (Transistorized)|
|Front Suspension||Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Rear Suspension||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Front Brakes||Brembo, Disc, Twin|
|Front Tire||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Rear Tire||180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Wheelbase||54.7 in. (1390 mm)|
|Seat Height||31.9 in. (810 mm)|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal.|
|Dry Weight||Curb Weight: 419 lb.|
|Transmission||6-speed, constant mesh|
|Final Drive||RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links, Chain|
|Colors||Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Metallic Thunder Gray / Glass Sparkle Black|
Apply today! MOMS now has more financing options than ever! We offer a variety of resources to help you finance one of our new or used vehicles, including: easy application process, competitive rates for qualified buyers, first-time buyer programs, flexible payment terms, and winter layaway. We even have options for credit challenged customers and those turned down elsewhere.
We’re set up with the MA registry so we can take care of your registration paperwork right here.
*Sale price reflects all rebates, coupons, and dealer discounts. Price does not dealer doc fee, or applicable sales tax, title and registration.
(508) 543-1734 option 3 for sales
In 1985, Suzuki unleashed the GSX-R750 to the world, which would become the foundation for today’s sportbikes. With unmatched engineering feats in light weight frames and power, it made its race track debut with a stunning victory at The Le Mans 24-hour World Endurance Championships!
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. It's a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Engine: 750cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0 mm (2.756 in) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links, Chain
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Metallic Thunder Gray / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Wheelbase: 1390 mm (54.7 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 419 lb.
- Warranty: 12 Month unlimited mileage limited warranty