- Location: MOMS Foxboro
- Availability: In Stock
- Year: 2016
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Model: Phazer X-TX
- New/Used: New
- Miles: 1
- Primary Color: Black
- Condition: Excellent
- Title: Clean
- Stock #: 001851
- VIN: JYE8JT008GA001851
|Bore x Stroke||77 x 53.6 mm|
|Carburetion||43mm Keihin fuel injection|
|Exhaust||2 Valves; Rear Exhaust|
|Brake Type||2 piston hydraulic, ventilated disc|
|Drive Clutch||YXRC, Variable Ratio|
|Front Suspension||Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone; Shocks: 36mm KYB® Aluminum HPG|
|Front Travel||8.7 in.|
|Rear Suspension||Suspension: ProMountain 144; Shock(s): 36mm aluminum HPG / 36mm aluminum HPG|
|Rear Travel||14.3 in.|
|Ski Stance||42.5 in.|
|Track Type||Camoplast® Freeride®|
|Track Dimensions||14 x 144 x 1.5 in.|
|Fuel Capacity||7.0 gal.|
|Hand & Thumb Warmers||Standard|
ONLY $8,100.00 OUT THE DOOR! Includes all fees/MA sales tax.
Last new Yamaha snowmobile in stock!
No one ever said a snowmobile had to be boring.
- YXRC Clutching: Featuring Yamaha drive and driven clutching, the lightweight YXRC system delivers smooth engagement, instant acceleration, fast reacting backshift, and cool operating temperatures for a long belt life. Just like its big brother YVXC clutch system, the YXRC is smooth, responsive, and durable.
- Wide Running Boards: With its rider active design, narrowed seat, and sculpted cockpit, the Phazer platform touts wide running boards with additional grip for a sure-footed stance.
- Rear Exit Exhaust: Often considered a hallmark feature of many Yamaha snowmobiles, the Phazer platform also touts a rear-exit exhaust system that is exposed to the snow under-seat for additional cooling.
- Link Type Sway Bar: A standard link-type sway bar keeps the front suspension planted and flat, even in rutted, high-speed turns.
- Extruded Aluminum Spindle: Saving weight and creating a nimble and responsive riding experience was at the foundation of the Phazer platform. Extruded aluminum spindles are lightweight yet incredibly strong.
- Rider Active Cockpit: From the sculpted seat, wide running boards, and open design of the controls, the Phazer platform was designed with the rider who like to be “one” with the machine when riding.
- Wide, Hooked End Handlebars: No other touch point is more important to a rider than the handlebars. Yamaha bars are flat and wide, engineered for comfort, control, and natural ergonomics. Integrated hooked ends add additional control while cornering, and feature heated grips across that span the entire length.
- LED Taillight: The high-intensity LED taillight/brake light is lighter and brighter than a traditional incandescent design, and delivers a significantly longer lifespan.
- Digital Gauge with Push Button Reverse: The compact handlebar mounted digital gauge is packed with information and is displayed on a large face, easy to read gauge. In addition, a convenient electric push button reverse is housed within the gauge package and actuates a servo-controlled reverse gear.
- Type: 4-stroke / 2-cyl / 499cc
- Engine Class: Sport Performance
- Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Bore & Stroke: 77 x 53.6 mm
- Fuel Delivery: 43mm Keihin fuel injection
- Intake Design: 3 Valves
- Exhaust Design: 2 Valves; Rear Exhaust
- Clutch/Transmission: YXRC, Variable Ratio, Electronic Shift Reverse
- Disc Brake Type: 2 piston hydraulic, ventilated disc
- Fuel Capacity: 7.0 gal.
- Front Suspension: Independent, Double Wishbone
- Front Shocks: 36mm KYB® Aluminum HPG
- Front Travel: 8.7 in.
- Rear Suspension: ProMountain 144
- Rear Shock(s): 36mm aluminum HPG / 36mm aluminum HPG
- Rear Travel: 14.3 in.
- Track / W x L x H: 14 x 144 x 1.5 in
- Track Type: Camoplast® Freeride™
- Ski Stance (ctr to ctr): 42.5 in
- Electric Start: Standard
- Reverse: Push Button
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- DC Output: Optional
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)